Were you raised in a culture of fear?
Using these two oils together in my prayer time gave me tools that work. I hope you find the same value as I did, should you find yourself feeling the weight of stress, anxiety and worry.
Apply a few drops, one oil at a time in the palm of your hand, inhale to a count of four and with a big exhale, as you release the stress with every exhale.
PEACE AND CALMING
• Tangerine contains properties that are sedating and calming to the nervous system.
• Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind and body and joy to the heart, which feelings provide emotional support to help one overcome depression.
• Ylang Ylang may help balance the male-female energies so you are able to move closer towards being able to focus thoughts, filtering out the ever-present garbage. It brings back feelings of self-love, confidence, joy, and peace.
• Patchouli is sedating, calming, and relaxing, allowing it to reduce anxiety.
• Blue Tansy may help cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system.
3 C's : courage, calming, and confidence
• Spruce grounds the body, creating the balance and the opening necessary to receive and to give. It also helps one release emotional blocks.
• Rosewood is soothing to the skin, appeasing to the mind, relaxing to the body, and creates a feeling of peace and gentleness.
• Blue Tansy brings cleansing to the lymphatic system and liver. Assists in gently releasing anger and bottled up emotions
• Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes, which may help oxygenate the pineal and pituitary glands. As one of the ingredients for the holy incense, Frankincense was used in connecting with God. It can help to lift your spirits and bring a shift in focus and outlook.
Carve out a few minutes to just 'sit under' valor. Put it on your shoulders, breathe, journal and feel the weight lift.
As I say all the time, you can’t make this up...
These powerful tools can turn the corner in your day when used with intention.
What a difference it would make if before we saw the world each day, we applied peace and calming and valor!
How would it change your view?
Like this info? You'll LOVE my guide "five ways to retrieve your peace" Check it out right here